[HCDX]: Re: hcdx logs+grk pirate

Hello Zak!

You wrote:

>NEW STATIONS!
>TURKEY 5562 Radio Tibe /Nusandor / Presi Turk Radio 1625 with Turkish songs and small comments by man. ON 1700 with clock and then >news in Turkish Next day 24 on 1500 with western songs New tune in 1758 with man in comments , small internal advertisement with ?R tibe? , >clock and news New tune in on 1930 but off Liangas 23+ 24 Greece Signal: with the tuned 6 m : 34443 , with 15 m 44444

Nice to see that you also picked up this station.
As I wrote some two weeks ago in HCDX:

--1) Since first logging Dec/25 at 1650 on 5562 almost daily noted a Turkish
speaking station giving ids as Radio Bir. Found to be //1017 so it is TRT
program 1. AM node (both sidebands and carrier) and moderate/good
signal strength. Noted with three different rxs, so no rx internal mix.
Maybe tx site mix? --

Those times I checked the station it always carried Radio Bir.
I think in your location it is easy to check the parallels on MW
to find out if the station is having some regional/local programs.
If speculating, for example 5562 is 6x927 kHz (Izmir).
Re your log PIRATE/EIRE 6295 Reflexions.....
The Reflections Europe is seemingly (as you write) operating from Eire.
It is weekend religious pirate station //v3910. To my knowledge the Good
Fun Radio is totally different operation in Italy.

Well, here is one of my own logs :-)

5012 at 1805 ZWE: ZBC Radio Four again here Jan/21. Was off weekend
but returned again. Temporary/seasonal reactivation?