Re: [HCDX]: 1500??

>Have been monitoring 1500 khz for some days...on this frequency I hear
>a FM or similar sound...it covers 1496 to 1508 khz...and this kind of
>splatter is not related to the stations on the frequencies 1494 or
>1503 khz.
>The splatter comes from a dark female voice....

Hi,
somebody wrote on this place some time ago that this splatter (or rather
intermodulation) comes from Albania 1458 kHz. The "signal" is quite strong
also here, in the middle of Europe. I think it comes from SW, but I have
been so lazy so far :-) to take a second receiver and to try to find the
source signal ...
It is not a true FM and it is hard to understand what they say, but what I
heard sounded like Serbian, Croatian or Slovenian. I would quess it is a VoA
relay.

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik,
the Czech Republic