[HCDX]: SOUTH AMERICAN PIRATES ACTIVITIES

[HCDX]: SOUTH AMERICAN PIRATES ACTIVITIES

SOUTH AMERICAN PIRATES

-Times UTC

*RADIO COCHIGUAZ will be active again with its pirate activity relaying
in this opportunity some free stations making use of the same new
antennas tested during the past weekend, when our signal was heard in
Europe, Canada, USA, South Africa and some South American countries:

-Frequency: 6949.4 LSB (Nominal 6950L khz)

Sat 30 Jan
0000-0030 RADIO DR. TIM
0030-0100 JOLLY ROGER RADIO INTERNATIONAL
0100-0130 RADIO DR. TIM
0130-0200 JOLLY ROGER RADIO INTERNATIONAL
2300-2345 BRITAIN RADIO INTERNATIONAL

Sun 31 Jan
0000-0045 & 0100-0145 BRITAIN RADIO INTERNATIONAL
0200-0230 RADIO DR. TIM
0230-0300 JOLLY ROGER RADIO INTERNATIONAL

Addr. for reports:

-Radio Dr TIM: 1) P.O.Box. 220342, D-42373 Wuppertal, Germany (this
announced in the programme) & 2) FRI, c/o Dr. TIM, P.O.Box 520112,
D-44207 Dortmund, Germany (this more fast).
Email: drtim@xxxxxxxxx  V=QSL pls include 2 IRCs.
-JRRI, P.O.Box 39, Waterford, Ireland. V=QSL, pls include 2 IRCs.
-BRI, B.P. 130, F-92504 Rueil-Cedex, France. V= QSL, pls include 2 IRCs.

Finally, our new address is:

-Radio Cochiguaz, Casilla 159, Santiago 14, CHILE

(*RC will confirm only snail correct reports; please include 2 IRC to
cover the postal fees, and according to our QSL policy, all correct
reception reports will be confirmed 100% with our QSL card).

* On the next Feb 1st, Radio Cochiguaz have its second anniversary with
its pirate activity around the World on the free shortwave frequencies,
we take advantage through this way of acknowledge to all our listeners
their support to us and to all other free stations. We acknowledge also
to all stations that have friendly contacts with us. Please, do not
forget: fight for free radio! ;-)

Cachito Mamani
Radio Cochiguaz op.

E-Mail: radio.cochiguaz@xxxxxxx  &  rc@xxxxxxxxx