[HCDX]: Shanghai_99

Hi there,

later this year I will be in Shanghai again. On this occasion I am planning to
do some further research about the broadcasting operations there during
1930-1945, including stations XGRS (Voice of Europe), XMHA, XRVN, XGDN, XHHB.
I will also try to find the sites from where they operated, in the hope
something is left of it. For pushing my research forward I would need some
further hints concerning street names etc. of transmitter or studio sites,
which might be written on historic QSL cards. So, if somebody out there has
access to such historic documents of broadcasting activities in Shanghai, I
would appreciate any help you possibly could provide. I am also interested in
hints at useful background literature in any language. Replies please to my
private eMail address.

tnx vy73

DL1ABJ@xxxxxxx (Harald Kuhl)