Re: [HCDX]: RRI Jakarta QSL Help

QSL received for their SW outlet 4777 that is // 999kHz.  V/S was Drs.
Syamsul Muin Harahap in about six months for taped report and mint stamps.
Address printed on card/envalope was RRI Jl. Merdeka Barat 4-5 Jakarta
10110 or P.O. Box 356.

Good luck

73
Mick

On Sat, 20 Feb 1999, Patrick Martin wrote:

> Paul:
>
> I have been trying to get a report to RRI-999 for a long time now. So
> far (except the last one, which I am still waiting on), all my reports
> have been unclaimed and returned.
>   I even called the INDO consulate and they checked the address and the
> one in the WRTH is correct. So other than phoning RRI Jakarta, I don't
> have any idea. I made a slight change in the address and addressed it to
> someone by name this last time as the consulate suggested. Anyone else
> have any ideas?
>
> Patrick Martin
> Seaside  OR (USA)

Mickey Delmage                     e-mail: cidxqsl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx