Re: [HCDX]: Pirate on 4789.86

Hi Don!

Heard a english speaking station on 4789.83...the same time as you did.
Wonder what it was..but didnt have time to check it out,but I figured
out it had to be a pirate...be on that frequency!!

Thanks for the info..Don!

BTW....Australia went rather good on 2310/2325 and 2485...2310
absolutely the best frequency with QSA 3-4 from 1900 UTC.

73's

Alf Aardal