Re: [HCDX]: RRI Jakarta QSL Help

Patric:

I think RRI Jakarta does not have a Foreign service.  It is the RRI station
serving Jakarta, like RRI Biak serves Biak.  The Voice of Indonesia is a
wholely separate department, and is run at the national level, while RRI
Jakarta is not.

This issue is similar to the AIR Delhi station in 90 meters, while AIR has
a foreign service that is totally separate different when using
transmitters in Delhi or surrounding areas.

Great catch tho...

Dan Henderson