[HCDX]: Log

ARGENTINE ANTARCTIC

15476 R Nacional, Bahia Esperanza, (tent.) 2010, presumed the one here with
orchestral music till 2020 then brief announcement by female, followed by
tango. Characterized by short, sharp fades, as LRA36 has been heard in the
past. Station faded out around 2040. No sign next day. Ormandy Mar 5

****
Paul Ormandy, 33 Greta Street, Oamaru, New Zealand, paul@xxxxxxxxxxx

Join me for the "South Pacific DX Report" on Radio New Zealand
International, HCJB, AWR, and NZ's Radio Reading Service - ZLXA. Full
details available from the South Pacific DX Resource web-site:

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Galaxy/3216

Or you can listen to RNZI's "Mailbox" here:

http://www.audionet.co.nz/ranz.html

****