[HCDX]: DX-Logging

Hello everywhere,

Radio Madre de Dios from Perú was audible once again here in central Europe.
I couldn't observe that station for some time due to the fact that Angola is
operating on same frequency. Here now the log in detail:

PERU

4950.1, Radio Madre de Dios; Puerto Maldonado, March 7, 2305-0010, Spanish,
children songs, the song "Happy Birthday to you" by a children choir
("Cumpleaños per te"); religious program and christian songs from 2330
onwards; a catholic mass from a church named Santa Cruz cathedral;
unfortunately I didn't hear any ID, although I tuned in to that station for
more as one an hour;  SINPO  34433

vy 73

Michael Schnitzer
mschnitzer@xxxxxxx
Receiver: JRC NRD-525
Antenna: 25m longwire & DX-One Professional
Location: Hassfurt, Germany