                                            Ralph Pelinski
                                      Hinter den Hooven 1a
                                           D-50170 Kerpen
                               DEUTSCHLAND-GERMANY
                                  Voice : +49 (0)22 75 / 64 75
                           e-Mail: pelinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (office)
	      e-mail: ralph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx     (at home)

Hi Colin,

I know about a big website with all the very known intervall signs but I
have the name of the site not here in the office, so I will tell you
later when I'm home.
Got some very nice (older) QSL-cards from Tampa/Florida, uh,oh, not
really cards only JPG's. I also collecting radio station signs, so I have
a number of about 200 different.

Take care

Ralph