[HCDX]: QSL

909kHz JOCB Nagoya, Japan. Usual R Japan FD QSL card, sked etc (station was
heard relaying R Japan's English news after a domestic English
language-lesson) for follow-up to '98 report. V/s M Yoshioka who I presume
also wrote the enclosed letter... and to quote...

"Thank you for sending us a precise, accurate reception report. We always
appreciate hearing from our listeners, and enjoy sending QSL cards very
much. We regret to tell you, however, that you heard one of our domestic
broadcasts for which we do not usually send verification cards. Your
reception report shows that you have tuned in to our domestic mediumwave
broadcast, transmitted from standby/emergency transmitters."

"We will verify your report of Apr. 29 1998 exceptionally, but we would like
to request you to send a report of our overseas shortwave programs to
receive our QSL card next time"

Anyone else received one of these when QSLing an NHK MW outlet?

73s Paul

****
Paul Ormandy, 33 Greta Street, Oamaru, New Zealand, paul@xxxxxxxxxxx

Join me for the "South Pacific DX Report" on Radio New Zealand
International, HCJB, AWR, and NZ's Radio Reading Service - ZLXA. Full
details available from the South Pacific DX Resource web-site:

 http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Galaxy/3216

Or you can listen to RNZI's "Mailbox" here:

http://www.audionet.co.nz/ranz.html