[HCDX]: Mystery on 6130 kHz

Hi,

I have a little mystery to resolve regarding a broadcast on 6130 kHz: I
monitored this frequency last night from 2322-2357z. From 2337-2357z the
station played semi-classical songs performed by an Asian girl. These
beautiful tunes were mostly accompanied by piano and flute. Inbetween there
were short announcements by a woman speaking in vernacular (believed to to
Laotian). So far, so good. But up until 2330z the signal mixed with Xizang
PBS broadcasting on the same frequency but also on 4750 and 5935. At 2322z
and 2325z, respectively, two songs were played which did not at all fit into
the usual category of music played by Laos NR: These songs were "The girl
from Ipanema" and "La Paloma Blanca". I forgot to check Xizang's parallel
frequencies at that time to see if these songs were perhaps played by the
Tibetan radio station. I did check the frequencies at 2330, however, and at
that time the signal clearly came from Xizang. After 2337, Xizang's signal
deteriorated sharply, so I guess the rest of the broadcast came from Laos.

But what about the two aforementioned songs? Any ideas from the group? I
don't think any station other than Laos and Xizang broadcast on 6130 after
2300 on Saturdays, but an OM from Austria indicates he heard the same songs
(and some others) on 7620 kHz between 1905-2100. According to ILG Radio, the
latter frequency belongs to CNR5. Could it be that what I heard prior to
2337 was a program taken over by Xizang PBS from CNR5? Any input is highly
appreciated.

Thanks and good DX!

Vy 73,

Enzio Gehrig