Re: [HCDX]: Interval Signals & QSL Cards

In a message dated 3/13/99 2:28:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dave.howship@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Subj:	 Re: [HCDX]: Interval Signals & QSL Cards
 Date:	3/13/99 2:28:03 AM Eastern Standard Time
 From:	dave.howship@xxxxxxxxxxx (Dave Howship)
 Sender:	owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Reply-to:	hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 To:	hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 -----Original Message-----
 From: Colin Miller <colinm@xxxxxxxx>

 On a related subject, I would like to see a similar site focussing on QSL
 cards. If an individual (or perhaps a DX club) would be prepared to host
 such a site, I would be glad to share my collection, even though it isn't
 anything special, with others.

 With ref to the above I would love to enlarge my own sites selection of QSL
 cards. At Present there are about 30 on display the oldest being from RBI
 befor the wall came down. If interested take a look at
 http://website.lineone.net/~dave.howship/home.html and select (amazingly)
 QSL card gallery

 Cheers
 David