Re: [HCDX]: Radio Voz Cristiana

Garzon:
> Is Radio Voz Cristiana broadcasting from Chile or from the USA.
> They gave an address from Miami and locutors don't have any
> Chilean accent!
> I heard it on 15375 kHz most part of the night SIO/444.
> Any tip or good address for reports?

They are broadcasting from Chile and they use the transmitters of the
discontinued Chilean radio external service.
Address is in WRTH Chile section but I haven't received any reply despite
two reports with IRC's.
Stn is heard nicely here in Europe on 11745 kHz around 2130UTC.

Jorma Mantyla
Kangasala
http://www.kaapeli.fi/~jmantyla/