[HCDX]: WWBS antenna direction has changed...

[HCDX]: WWBS antenna direction has changed...

I just received the attached e-mail from Charles Josey at WWBS this morning.
The reception has improved a lot in Europe recently, this one explains
why...
(BTW, you can hear WWBS at around 0030 UTC on Sunday and Monday mornings
only, the reception was just great yesterday morning.... if I only had the
time to listen through the tape, I am no longer crazy enough to stay awake
at that hour, after all, it's 02.30 AM here in Finland)

73's
Jyri