[HCDX]: Some YUG observations

For news listeners:

Yesterday night (March 24) I noticed the following
broadcasts on NATO/Yugoslav war:

918     Radio Slovenia, Ljubljana.
        - The most interesting programme. Music inserts
        and numerous telephone reports from various
        sources in Yugoslavia. Quite balanced view.

1125    Hrvatski Radio, Zagreb.
1134    - Continuous music and news on hour.

612     Radio BIH, Sarajevo.
        - A panel discussion in a studio, with Bosnian
        croats, serbs and muslims.

684     R Beograd I.
        - Weird decision to play most of time continuously
        Richard Claydermann! Abruptly announcements by military
        officers. All military announcements were told to
        be announced on Beograd I.  Kosovo leader Mr. Rugova
        was called as "separatista terrorista", as presumed.

Jari Lehtinen
Lahti, Finland