RE: [HCDX]: Unid on 22170 kHz

On 24 Mar 99, at 22:15, Guido Schotmans wrote:
> > VoA broadcast in Chinese on 7390 kHz (100 Kw) daily from 1300 to
> > 1500 UTC. The relaystation is situated in Rusia (Novosibirsk).
>
> Thanks Jens.  Where have you found this information ?

Guido - and others that are interested:

A complete (and daily opdated) frequency list of VoA, Radio Free Europe,
Radio Liberty and Int. broadcasters relayed by VoA transmitters, can
be found at:

http://sds.his.com:4000/fmds_w/schedules/freqsked.txt

I normaly wait 1 or 2 weeks after a new freqency season has
started, and then I do print out of the schedule and place it next
to my WRTH ... and "Shortwave News" :-)

I remember that the BBC had an similar textlist of their frequencies.
Anyone who know the exact address for that file?

Have a nice listening weekend to all...
Jens

-
Jens Sondergaard - Randers, DENMARK.

* Receivers used: JRC NRD-545DSP, JRC NRD-72 and Collins 51J-4.
* Antenna used:   20 m. L-antenne w. match; mediumwave-loop
* Member of DSWCI/the Danish Shortwave Club International.