[HCDX]: 1669,5 kHz unid NA (?) station ?

[HCDX]: 1669,5 kHz unid NA (?) station ?

Hello !
	The past night, Saturday-Sunday, offered very good conditions for
North American DX here in mid Sweden. Some nice stations logged in the
extension band and really good signals. However, have problem with an unid
station in spanish on 1669,5 kHz. As it was 500 Hz off, I have my doubts it
is an US-station. So, if anyone has any clues I would be most grateful.
The station on 1669,5 kHz was heard at the "same" time as 1700 kHz (Radio
Unica,FL) and some minutes later got a fight with 1670 Warren Robbins
(suppose the call for this one changed to WRNC).
To summerize the night, we started listening at 00.15 UTC and gave up at
05.30 UTC. Turned out to be a good night to select as the last one for NA-dx
this season.
Yours sincerely, Magnus Nilsson, mni@xxxxxxxxxx