Re: [HCDX]: RFO Tahiti

On Sun, 4 Apr 1999 09:16:48 +1200 "Paul Ormandy" <paulorm@xxxxxxxx>
writes:

>Hi all,
>
>Monitoring of 15170 at times during the day that Tahiti is(was!) well
>heard,
>i.e. from 2000 past 0800, reveal no sign of RFO... from 0400-0700 WYFR
>is
>present in PP, AA and FF...
>
>At least we can still hear this one on MW 738 down here...
>
>73s Paul
When I posted that I was hearing RFO 15170 Tahiti on a daily basis, I
was!
As I was sending the post I was actually listening to French pop music.
However, upon checking today, including this moment, at
0255 UTC April 4, 1995, the signal is gone.
Perhaps they have finally shut it down as they have said they were
going to do.
73s,
Chuck Boehnke
Hawaii