[HCDX]: logs

I am just coming back from a DX camp at Langenselbold near Frankfurt/M. Some
interesting logs include:

6987.1 UnID LA station on April 3 at 0032-0130 UT in Spanish with program of
Andean songs and Chicha music, time checks, short announcement at 0130 UTC
and s/off without National Anthem. To weak for getting an ID, but it might
have been from Peru (Kuhl)

6210.5 Offshore 98 with test loop on April 2 from s/on at 1600 UT, moderately
strong; later QRM by Radio Fana & the usual jammers hunting for VoMojahed
(Kuhl)

6210.7 Offshore 98 on April 3 at 0913-1130 UT in German, English and Dutch,
program consisting of music, reports about the history of Offshore
broadcasting, and world news on the hour; according to an announcement around
120 Watts into a dipole; they are located in the German Bight on a ship
called M/V Morning Star; // 279 & 1566 but not heard here; address for
reports: P.O. Box 22 09, 77612 Offenburg, Germany; this is a private
initiative by some offshore broadcasting fans; after talking to them via
telephone they sent greetings to our DX camp in the program; it will all end
on monday (Kuhl)