Re: [HCDX]: International standards on Time - and Log Formats

Re: [HCDX]: International standards on Time - and Log Formats

Hi Greg

Its been a few years since COBOL was an international
standard hasn't it ;-)

Being a bit of an amateur astromonmer, and a webmaster
trying to sort out Y2K problems, I'd definitely look
at a better date format than YYMMDD!!!

Cheers

Chris

--
Chris Mackerell, P.O. Box 2241, Wellington 6015, New Zealand
Home Phone: +64 (4) 232-4216      Fax: +64 (4) 385-2752