Re: Vs: [HCDX]: Unid Country music station on 1670 kHz

At 08:33 PM 4/9/99 +0300, you wrote:
>Esko Ahlroth asks:
>

>>I listened a Country Music station on 1670 kHz this morning from 04:45 to
05:00 UTC.  Would you please let me know the call sign, the location, the
mailing address and possible v/s of this station.  The reception was only
fair with country music and country music announcements.

>Terve Esko:
>
>There is no way anyone can help you based on only the information that the
station played country music. Allthough in this case the station is probably
known it would be utterly wrong to send a report without further details and
a proper identification. As you heard them also at 0500 UTC you may have
heard the identification so check the recording.

Bullshit!  The station in question is Warner Robins, GA.  They switched to
a country format several weeks ago AND are the only stn on 1670 running this.