[HCDX]: New DXing with Cumbre segment

Hello, everyone.  As regular listeners of "DXing with Cumbre" may
have noticed, we are trying some new segments on the program.  Some
of you may have already heard Richard Cuff's program listening feature,
which will become a monthly feature.  Another thing we're going to try
is "Pirating with Cumbre," which will be hosted by veteran pirate DXer
Chris Lobdell, who is also known for his work with the NASWA Journal
and the Free Radio Weekly.  We will usually have Chris' feature on the
third weekend of every month, although it may appear more often as
events warrant.  The segment will be primarily concerned with shortwave
pirate radio from North America.  Chris welcomes any feedback
or contributions of pirate radio news you may have.  He can be reached at
clobdell@xxxxxxxxxxxx, or by post at Box 146, Stoneham, MA 02180 USA.

The new pirate segment will start the weekend of April 16-18.  It will
deal with the history of North American pirate radio, and a second
part will air the following weekend.  For those who do not have the latest
Cumbre schedule, here it is:

WHRI ANGEL I (Americas/Caribbean)
Sat 0500  7315
Sat 0730  7315
Sat 2230  9495

WHRI ANGEL II (Eur/Mideast/Afr/Rus/N Am)
Sat 0500  5745 (used for all Cumbre transmissions on Angel II)
Sat 0730
Sun 0300
Sun 2300

KWHR ANGEL III (Asia)
Sat 0230  17510
Sat 0600  17780
Sun 0600  17780
Sun 1830  17510

KWHR ANGEL IV (South Pacific)
Sat 0800  11565  (All Angel IV Cumbre transmissions are on this)
Sun 1030
Sun 1300

WHRA ANGEL V  (Africa/Mideast; also audible for many WHRI listeners)
Fri 2200  17650
Sat 2230  17650

You may hear the program on RealAudio whenever it is on shortwave
at the World Harvest Radio website <http://www.whr.org> .

Also, it is available on demand at the Cumbre DX web site
<http://www.ralabs.com/cumbre> .