[HCDX]: Saipan on 17.845

Between 0515 and 0600 UTC this evening (April 12) I listened to a station from
Saipan on 17.845. While the station ID was given at 10 minute intervals in
English, I'm not sure I have it correct as KFBF. While the copy was excellent,
the announcer did not speak clearly when saying the id... could it be KSBF or
KSDF?

The QSL address for the station was given as: Commonwealth of Mariana Islands,
PO Box 209, 96950.
Can someone help me with the station id?
 --
Paul B. Peters
StoneyGround Station

"Learn to listen... so you can listen to learn"