Re: [HCDX]: Radio Mineria in Chile ==> Dead !

Nils Jakobsson wrote:

> >                 I need a new adress to Radio Mineria operating
> from Arica>on 1440 kHz. I have tried both Casilla 225 and General
> Lagos 678 in Arica,>but my letters keeps coming back. I hope someone
> have any info.

Sorry to say but Radio Mineria no longer exist since 01/04/1999. From
this date the Stgo. station and all network belongs to new owners wich
give new name, Radio Santa María de Guadalupe and Catholic profile .

I beliave that the best way to tray anything is throug the address of
Mineria in Santiago when alive:

Miguel Claro 161
Santiago
Chile