Re: [HCDX]: QSL: Sunshine Radio Liverpool

Re: [HCDX]: QSL: Sunshine Radio Liverpool

Hospital Radio Yare is dominant here in Central parts of Finland, really
good signal on 10.4.99 until their c/d of own programming at 2300 UTC. On
11.4.99 I heard a RSL station announcing "13-50..." and a combination of
2-3 letters. They also mentioned "the first day..and this is your special
announcement voice".
Outside RSL-world, well there is certainly Radio Cristal and Radio Buenos
Aires, but LA has not been that apparent recently. From Southern Europe
there are Studio B with own programming expect Radio Beograd-news and also
ERA on 1349.95 slightly low. Then also an arabic station and eastern
europeans, but they have remained unidentified so far.
73s
Per-ole Stenman, Jakobstad, Finland