[HCDX]: good transoceanic condition

Hi all,

today, in the local morning I heard at 0303 hours on 1400 kHz an English
speaking station with news followed by ID "This is the Northern Service of
the CBC". Then an announcement was broadcasted mentioning Newfoundland and
Labrador and finally CBC. The programme continued with some music. SINPO
34433. Was this station CBG in Gander? According to my records it has only
4 kW. I received this station with a SONY 2001 D using for MW only the
built-in ferrite antenna.

Later, at 0330 I heard on 1590 kHz a Spanish speaking station with a sport
broadcast.

73s Erich Bergmann
Ansbach, Bavaria, Germany