[HCDX]: Radio Porlamar 11-40, "La Voz del Caribe" (ex-Radio Margariteņa 11-40), Venezuela

[HCDX]: Radio Porlamar 11-40, "La Voz del Caribe" (ex-Radio Margariteņa 11-40), Venezuela

VENEZUELA
Dear Srs:
Margariteña 11-40 changes its name to Radio Porlamar 11-40,"La Voz del
Caribe", broadcasting from Isla de Margarita and his transmiter is located
is near island "Isla de Coche", Director name is Antonio Antepaz. The real
legal name of this station is "Radio Virgen del Valle C.A." (ask to Jussi
Suokas that I send his qsl on April 23 ) but the only use that name for
legal porpouses.
If you want to obtain a qsl-letter send me your report and I will do all
posible to obtain it as I help Per-Ole Stenman, Jussi Suokas and Mauno
Ritola.
If you usually monitoring YV stations do not get confused with Radio
Margarita 1020 (ex-Mundial Margarita).

Regards,

Winter Monges
P.O.Box. 1.116
Barquisimeto 3001-A
Lara Venezuela
Phone: 58+51+660462 (Home) After 01:00 UTC
Fax  : 58+51+432591
e-mail: venezuelanqslhelp@xxxxxxxxx
web: http://members.tripod.com/~wintermonges/index.html