RE: [HCDX]: 940 without CBM

Finally heard a station, actually two, on 940 kHz here in central NJ on
May 19. The dominent station heard from 6:45 pm past 8 pm is WADV-940 in
Lebanon, PA. There is another station underneath that I occasionally
hear float to the top, but never long enough to pick out anything
useful. I did hear an ad for something at just past 8 pm with an address
in Denton, MO, but I hardly think I would hear the only MO station
(Aurora) on the frequency.

Lowe HF-150, best on the 300' inverted-L, poor on the 80' vertical wire.
No problem getting around WPEN-950 Philadelphia.

Tom Sundstrom
http://www.trsc.com/