(fwd) [HCDX]: What is a good report (Was: QSL Radio Mosoj Chaski)

(fwd) [HCDX]: What is a good report (Was: QSL Radio Mosoj Chaski)

On Tue, 12 May 1998 17:19:42 +0200, Hermod Pedersen
<hermod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Ruud Vos wrote:
>Greetings,
>Just a short note to acknowledge the reception of your message
>reporting
>that you have been able to hear Radio Mosoj Chaski.  I?m new at all of
>this - so request your patience as I try to learn about QSL cards,
>etc.
>If you would care to orient me on this I would very much appreciate
>that.
>
>I received above E-mail QSL from Radio Mosoj Chaski, but Mr Porter
>does not really know on the moment what is a QSL.
>So drop him a line, and explain him what is a QSL, so we can receive
>in the future QSL's for our reception reports from this station.

I would dare say that this is a verification a lot better than most
would
accept.
However, I do doubt that the details stated below actually proves
beyond a
reasonable doubt that the logger had heard this station.

> Detalles de la programacion: Presentacion por una locutor y una
> locutora, el programa en Quechua o Aymara.
> Ustedes anunciaron el nombre de nombre de la emisora a las 2100-el
> programa fin- horas con las siguientes palabras "RADIO MOSOJ CHASKI
> .....3310 KHZ....BANDA DE 90 METROS".

This info could simply be put together by anyone, as any station as
Mosoj
Chaski certainly would be using this info regularly all the time. So
what
would
it prove?
By Scandinavian DXing standards this is not an acceptable reception
report. By
these standards there has to be more specific programming details
included.
Anyone agreeing?
Anyone not agreeing?

Dear Hermod,

I agree with you that a reception report must have some more specific
details to prove reception 100%, then above report!
Most of my reports have enough programme details, with this one It was
very hard because of diffecult reception, there was a lott of noise.
But I want to send a reception report,and so I did, of course details
we're some poor alas enough this time.
All the best!!!
My reaction was so late because I had computer problems.
73!

Ruud Vos
Utrecht
Holland