[HCDX]: 675 kHz 2000-2400 UTC tonight!

NRK-675 was heard 2025- and onwards here in Central Finland. Weak signals
until 2205 and a lot of other stations, e.g. Russia, 10Gold, Arabic station
- 2200, splash from very strong Lithuania-666. Was using my 650 meter NW
antenna pointing for this direction. Condittions more favouring spain, not
at all in North West. NRK-675 good in the morning hours around 0600. This
station will still have problem with other stations on the frequency and do
not think the coverage has been improved to any greater extent.
Per-Ole Stenman, Jakobstad, Finland