[HCDX]: Radio in YUG today

It is a disaster on radio scene in Yugoslavia these days. More and more
transmitters went off the air after they were destroyed or heavily demaged
by NATO bombing.

During the last week the following transmitters were not audible (I heard
them before):
684, 7200 Belgrade
1107, 1269 Novi Sad

The only transmitter from Yugoslavia/Voyvodina I hear is Sid on 1323 kHz. It
relays Belgrade 1.
Of course I cannot hear all possible YUG transmitters in my location so
maybe some other ones are on the air (what our Italian or Greek friends
could confirm?).

Karel Honzik,
the Czech Republic