[HCDX]: Electric Fence Noise

Hi all:

Some of you know about my problems the past few years with electric
fence problems. Until recently they haven't been a problem. Now my
neighbor has decided to replace the bad dencing that runs next to my
house and // to my Eastern Beverage with new fencing that apparently is
going to be electric. This is to keep beef cattle from going through the
fence. All the electric fencing in his 400 acres he has used in the past
are DC units running mainly off 12v batteries or solor cells. The
neighbor is not easy to work with and hard to get along with.
  I use a Drake R8 receiver that does have a pretty good noise blanker
in the receiver, but the noise still gets into the receiver especially
near strong signals. I have tryed phasing units, but since the fencing
goes in all sorts of directions phasing it has not worked.
   Does anyone have any idea what I can do? I was wondering if there was
a "outboard" blanker that could be bought or made that could take this
"clicking" out completely. Any thoughts on the subject other than
moving? I live it a very good spot for MW DXing. There must be an answer
out there.
Any help would be appreciated.

73s,

Patrick