Re: [HCDX]: Allied Voice 1270 kHz

>>>---------------------------------
>>Because American Equipment is on the 10- kHz channels.
>>They always do that, they don't worry about hets.
>>73s,
>>Kale
>
>How would you explain that they were originally scheduled to use
>1007,
>actually went on air on 1003.5 and finally settled for 1003?
>
>Coul be that the operation is staged from two aircraft at the same
>time
>with different equipment. We'll see...
>
>puw
Yes, the main transmtters are American but they have pruchased equipment
from Great Britian and Germany to supplement the broadcasts. This was
back during the Bosnia War.
There are actually three aircraft equipped but as far as I know only one
is in operation at this time over Yugoslavia.
Let's hope the Peace Agreement just signed holds fast!
Kale