[HCDX]: NF

6955.5kHz 0430z R dif Paraton, Huarmaca, now here ex-6676 etc... heard with
chicha mx and frequent t/cs, using novel hour format i.e "faltan seis
minutos a cero cero horas...". Poor modulation on live annc, much better on
full id at 0501 after Andean flute intro... hrd past 0530. Thanks to Peter
Grenfell who alerted me after chasing pirates (as usual...).

*****
Paul Ormandy, 33 Greta Street, Oamaru, New Zealand, paul@xxxxxxxxxxx

Join me for the "South Pacific DX Report" on Radio New Zealand
International, HCJB, AWR, and NZ's Radio Reading Service - ZLXA. Full
details available from the South Pacific DX Resource web-site:

 http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Galaxy/3216

Or you can listen to RNZI's "Mailbox" here:

http://www.audionet.co.nz/ranz.html