Re: [HCDX]: UNID Radio Disney

On Sun, 13 Jun 1999 16:14:38 +0300 Per-Ole Stenman
<per-ole.stenman@xxxxxxxx> writes:
>Many stations to choose from I'm afraid; Radio Disney has stations in
>following cities on AM-1290;
>Riverside, CA

Per-Ole,

I have found that the station is most likely the one from California but
that the station is actually in San Bernardino, CA. I still have not
heard an ID. It is against the law not to ID but the government does not
enforce it.

>Guess the Californian station might be good bet.

I think so.

>Another question how we in
>Europe are able to identify these stations with more and more IDs only
>as "AM-dial - Radio Disney".

I sure hate that the Disney stations never ID and often do not ID at the
TOH. I also am no fan of Art Bell stations. They never ID either.

Ragnar