[HCDX]: radio disney stations ID?

> Guess the Californian station might be good bet. Another question how we
> in
> Europe are able to identify these stations with more and more IDs only as
> "AM-dial - Radio Disney".
> Per-Ole Stenman, Jakobstad, Finland

[Bob Foxworth]  For the past month, a new Disney affiliate WWMI-1380 ex-WRBQ
St Petersburg (Tampa) Florida has been on, they are a local for me, and from
limited listening to them, I can suggest DXers try listening carefully
around two minutes before the top of each hour. That is at xx:58,
approximately. They seem to have a brief and un-remarkable ID, and if it is
in a fade you probably  have to wait a full hour for another try, as I do
not believe they ID any other time.

A few months ago I chased a weak Disney on 1520 (evenings) for a long time.
I never did near an ID but they are listed or reported elsewhere as
Lafayette, LA  so I fully understand the dilemma of our European DX friends
with getting IDs from this format. Bob.