[HCDX]: test on 1485

More low-power stations rearing their * *  heads in the
Netherlands: Tentative!

On 1485 kHz *HOS/Haagstad* or *Haagstad Radio*
has begun testing/transmitting today, June 15. It's a
FM station from The Hague.

Not entirely sure, but I think this is *De Hindoestaanse
Omroepstichting*. Transmissions are partly Hindi (the
Surinam version, I suppose and Dutch, with lots of ads
and these sometimes a mix of Dutch & Hindi and even
English.)

A tiny window was still open to 1485 BBC Radio Humberside
at 1410UTC when turning the loop, not much though.

Address:

Haagstad Radio
Beeklaan 162
2562 AP 's-Gravenhage
Nederland

Qth: Alphen a/d Rijn, western part of the Netherlands

73
Piet