[HCDX]: FW: RFL update

This received from Radio Free London. They also have a new e-mail address,
RFL@xxxxxxxxxxx

Mike Barraclough

-------Latest happenings---------------------

19 METRE BAND SERVICE:

The 15070 transmitter has been repaired and
will be tested this weekend and hopefully if
everything is working alright, it will remain
on the air all week. This service is aimed at
listeners outside of the UK and Europe and it has
been a success with the reports we have had so far.
We have been offered a much more powerful transmitter
which if it is suitable, we hope to use on the 19m/b.
The current power is about 70 watts for those of you
that have asked.