[HCDX]: N2P Special Event Station on air

[HCDX]: N2P Special Event Station on air

Word of Note...

Myself and several of my fellow employees will be operating a special event
Amateur Radio Station "  N2P " this Thursday June 24 from 1600 to 2100 UT .

This will be a single operator station (me) operating SSB on or near  3875,
7275, 14275, 21275, 28375 khz.

The purpose of this station is to promote Amateur Radio and the listening
hobby to the  "associates" here at Philips (population 900).

This will hopefully be a yearly event.

Those luckily enough to contact or hear us will certainly get a nifty QSL
card !

Certainly discussion topics revolving around am, shortwave, fm, tv,
antennas will be heard.

Hope to meet  a few of you out there.

73s,

Jerry KC2UT