[HCDX]: Costa Rican radio graphics

COSTA RICA (WEB): A new addition to my Patepluma web site
is an extensive collection of over 40 Costa Rican radio
graphics. The URL is:
<http://members.tripod.com/donmoore/ticogrph.html>. Thanks
to the CPRV and to John Herkimer for their contributions.
(Check out the great QSL from shortwave pioneer TI4NRH!)
 I still have a number of photos and slides from my own
collection to scan and add to the site. I would like to get
additional contributions - letterhead, stickers, pennants,
photos, QSLs, etc. I am especially interested in getting
some graphics from Radio Noticias del Continente, a station
active around 1979-1980. If you can contribute some scanned
images or lend me some items to scan please contact me at
<mooredxer@xxxxxxxxx> (Don Moore)

===
Don Moore     mooredxer@xxxxxxxxx
Radio: http://www.swl.net/patepluma