[HCDX]: New features on the GADM web site.

[HCDX]: New features on the GADM web site.

PRESS RELEASE FROM GRUPPO D'ASCOLTO DUE MARI (GADM).

We are expanding our web site significantly to offer our visitors more and
to offer them something new.

So our all-new, totally re-designed, GADM web site now include: an
always-updated list of all FM stations in Taranto, the city in the South of
Italy where our club
is based, an Italian DX Vocabulary, with a lot of words and phrases useful
for writing reception reports to Italian FM stations, a list of links to
short wave, alternative and community stations in Italy, and a
comprehensive list of links to short wave broadcasters.

And there is more, of course. The GADM web site continues to offer DX
Fanzine, to keep you informed about which stations may be heard on the
various bands at the moment.

DX Fanzine is a work-in-progress electronic bulletin for short wave
hobbysts distributed via the GADM web site and updated daily (with a few
exceptions).

The purpose of DX Fanzine, which doesn't pretend to be in competition with
any other electronic DX bulletin, is to provide, via the World Wide Web, a
large number of loggings (received via E-mail) of medium and short wave
stations heard in the last 24/48 hours by shortwave hobbysts around the
world.

But to achieve this goal cooperation from DXers is essential! This explains
why we invite everyone, newcomers and experienced short wave listeners, to
join our still too small team of contributors and send us your loggings by
E-mail to this address: tarantodx@xxxxxxxxxxx

Last but not least DX Fanzine concentrates on (but not limited to)
transmissions from, Africa, Middle East and all of the Mediterannean
countries. Frequency coverage is
521 kHz to 30 MHz.

Our web address is simply: fly.to/gadm

or, alternatively:

tinpan.fortunecity.com/james/615/index.htm

                           Antonello Napolitano
                           Editor of DX Fanzine