Re: [HCDX]: EFNet

At 7:50 AM +1200 6/30/99, Paul Ormandy wrote:
>Could some kind soul please tell me where I can log in to this Yahoo! Clubs
>chat-room...
>
>Please reply direct to my e-mail rather than fill up HCDX....

I've sent to both, since others may be interested.

EFNet isn't a Yahoo chat-room; it's an IRC network.  You'll need to
download an IRC client to access it.

I suspect you're trying to access the #swl channel on EFNet; you can find
information on IRC in general and #swl in particular on Tom Sundstrom's web
site at <http://www.trsc.com/Radio/IRC__swl/irc__swl.html>.  You can also
find a lot of information about IRC in general at <http://www.irchelp.org/>.
--
Ralph Brandi   ralph@xxxxxxxxxx   http://www.brandi.org/

"Any revolution that goes on for too long is by definition a failure.
The idea is to become the establishment." - Linus Torvalds