[HCDX]: DXing parallel to Grayland

On 06/30/99 10:39:17 you wrote:

>The link to the Eastern Massachusetts DX Sites article should be changed
>" http://members.aol.com/~MarkWA1ION/dxsites.htm " because of current
>problems with Netcom's Web server.
>
>Tonight (30 June) I'll be in Rockport ... so watch out !

Rockport, MA DX: 30 JUN (2352 UTC) to 1 JUL (0224 UTC)

There were some excellent and unexpectedly strong
signals from Denmark-1062, Norway-1314, Netherlands-747,
Germany-756, Switzerland-765, Ireland-567/612, several
UK stations, etc.  In other words, Northern European
signals were rocking in as if it were December.  Of
course, usual stuff from Spain, Canary Islands, Morocco,
Algeria, etc. was also loud.

I hope the Grayland DXers are enjoying similarly good
conditions.

73 / good DX ... Mark