[HCDX]: Eldorado for LA DXers change of URL

[HCDX]: Eldorado for LA DXers change of URL

Hello friends!

After a little more than a year at Nordic Shortwave Center, I have decide to move my Eldorado-pages back to my own internetprovider. The new URL is: http://www.algonet.se/~mwm/eldorado/index.html Please change your bookmarks!

Today I have added mor than 20 new veriesigners and also other useful information, so nowy you can find 851 veriesigners, 630 anniversaries and 430 e-mail addresser and/or links to web-pages, all about radiostations in Latinamerica!

Your comments and/or contributions are, of course, very welcome!

73
Nils Jakobsson
Nils Jakobsson
mwm@xxxxxxxxxx