[HCDX]: radio pennants

Pennant Museum
Euerdorf, July 25th, 1999
Andreas Schmid
SchmidAndy@xxxxxxx

	As written in a previous mail, the Pennant Museum is offering about
450 different pennants from radiostations wordwide, belonging to the
collection of a hobby colleague.
You can bid for each single pennant and the highest bid will get the wanted
pennant. If you are in-terested, please feel free to contact me and tell me
your favourite continents, countries or stations.
Further information (shape, style, material, size, description) will be sent
upon request.
The pennant list will be open until the end of August 1999.

					73s
						Andy