[HCDX]: 15375 Spanish

Hi List !

Ref: Mail from Karel Honzig and Mark Veldhuis about the spanish speaking
station.

I also heard this morning here in Germany from 04.05- approx 04.30 UTC
this station. Some minutes ago I posted my question on a german speaking
SW-List. This morning I heard a female voice and songs. The topic was
almost religious.
In my SIEBEL - Book (like the german WRTH) I read that it could be
either WEWN Birmingham or (more interessting)
the "Voz Christiana" from Chile.
The signal was acceptable . I heard it with my small  Telefunken digital
receiver in the kitchen (!)
Who can tell us which of the two are on the air at this mentioned time ?

Regards, A.Mateo