Re: [HCDX]: 1224 Erre Radio?

Hola Patrik

El 04-ago-99, usted escribió:

> Hi!
>
> Now that 1224 Q Radio has been off quite sometime I've been monitoring
1224
> for COPE breaks etc, and I came cross Erre Radio here. Can someone tell
me
> which station it is & an address .

This is "EFE Radio" a satellite service for affiliate stations (mainly small
local
stations) produced by the EFE news agency. The station relaying it is EAK44
Radio Popular de San Sebastián, this station is not in the COPE network. If
my
info is not outdated, the address is : R. Popular de S. Sebastián, Miracruz
9,
20001 SAN SEBASTIAN (Guipúzcoa), España.

Saludos.

M.Molano
Salamanca / Madrid
Spain.