Re: [HCDX]: WinRadio or The Icom ??

> Anyone have experiences with the WinRadio or the Icom for internal use in
> the pc ??
> Which is best, and what do I need to look after when buying one ??

I've played with the WinRadio briefly, interference from the PC seemed to
be very low, though I guess that depends on your PC. If reasonable with
a radio next to it then things should be OK with a WinRadio.

The WinRadio has both external/internal models depending on your
preferences.

I have also been told the WinRadio interface is superior, but not having
played with the Icom I don't have a personal opinion. Pricing in Europe I
can't help with.

However to help our balance of payments figures here in Australia -
definitely go for the WinRadio!

Richard