RE: [HCDX]: Digging out RNI but still SINPO 34443 ?

RE: [HCDX]: Digging out RNI but still SINPO 34443 ?

Hello Martin and list-eners,

> Actually it's easy to avoid the QRM by tuning the radio in ECSS-mode,
> i.e. 1575.47 kHz USB. If they were exactly on 1575.00 then it would be
> much more difficult to get rid off the co-channel QRM.

Yes, I know and I am using it also often.

> Sorry, but I can't see any contradiction.

I was just wondering how an I=4 in your Sinpo is possible under that
circumstances.

> Regular audible here night after night. They are a little bit too low in
> frequency, approx 1565.9 kHz. BTW: Power should be 1 W, not 1 kW ;-)

Yes one Watt of course ;-)
On 1566, Mayak is dominating and later at night I only hear AIR Nagpur.

> And if your 7030 isn't working well on a longwire, why don't you use a
> loop for MW-DX?

I've tried it, but here inside the house there is to much electric
pollution.  I'm  living in the suburb of Antwerp. Next week, I take a drive
to the North for a few Km's with a fellow DX'er and try to listen there to
those RSL's.  A quite environment looks very important for receiving those
stations.

Good RSL DXing,

Guido.